04 March 2014

A Full Heart


1. My car - it's not like top of the line or anything. It's pretty much economical. But with some company and a little caffeine, I can go most anywhere.

2. Bacon donuts - If there was a donut shop in town that sold bacon donuts, I'm pretty sure my life would become very unhealthy. But kudos to whoever thought them up.

3. Reunions and unions - Don't you love those kinds of friends who even if you haven't seen them in a while it's so easy to reconnect and pick up where you left off? Maybe I'm at that age where you just don't have time to be awkward. Or maybe my friends are just that awesome. Hey there, I'm talkin' about you. What I'm saying is... The Mister and I traveled to Los Angeles for a night to celebrate a friend's wedding. I caught up with people I did not expect to be there and it was simply heart-warming. I don't know how else to describe it, but my heart still feels full from the weekend. Maybe I just needed a break from routine of work-dinner-television-sleep. I know some people can live off of that social-diet, but I require healthy servings of chillaxing and meaningful conversations. Thank you, lovely people, for a refreshing weekend. I'll see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Nice phrasing "reunions and unions"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love those kinds of friends ;) My heart is filled to the brim from this past weekend. Miss you already, Mrs. Kim!

    ReplyDelete